Tuesday 4 July 2017

Stay Strong - Nadya Drozdova



Hi everyone! Here is Nadya sharing with you my new LO. Summer in Estonia this year is cool and rainy. Probably, the weather affects the mood. This month I wanted to do something unusual and interesting. I was inspired by clock chippies from Dusty Attic.

 




I chose clock from old and new release. Covered them with black gesso, embossing powders and waxes.






I made some die-cut gears, added some Dusty Attic flowers also covered with black gesso






 Added some metal embellishments, beads and microbeads







Paper is from 7DotsStudio Cotton Candy dreams collection. for background I used Graphite modelling paste from Finnabair, some stamps and a little bit of Lindy`s sprays













 
Wish you good mood and a lot of inspiration


product list

1 comment:

  1. Божечки, да это просто шикарно!!!!!

    ReplyDelete