Sunday 23 October 2016

All Smiles - Joanne Bain

 
 Hello! 
 Joanne here with you today sharing a page that started off being inspired by the yellow in the October Moodboard but ended up leading down another path and turned a little grungy. I have been experimenting adding patterned paper to my pages, while still trying to keep lots of white space.
 
 Anyways here is my page.
 
 'All Smiles'
 
 
 
 I layered lots of Dusty chippy to create the main cluster. In there you will find, swirly vines, seagrass and multiple cogs. To frame my photo I chose to use the smaller Antique Frame from the set. I didn't alter any of the chippy this time, I simply painted all with black gesso and then coloured with Sunshine and Rust Mica powders.
 
 
 
 In the background for added texture I have added cheesecloth, bronze micro beads and some very old 7 Dots 9th wave patterned paper.
 
 
 Dusty Attic
 
 Materials List
 
 DA0001 Cogs #1
 
 DA06212 Swirly Vine #2
 
 DA0232 Jumbo Cogs
 
 DA1506 Seagrass #2
 
  DA1294 Police #4
 
 DA1563 Antique Frame
 
 DA1388 Mini Captions #9
 
 Come visit my blog - Scrappin For Me
 
 
 
>

No comments:

Post a Comment