Monday 20 October 2014

Garden Witches (and more!) - Rachelle Sigurdson

Hello,today I am here to share with you a few projects I did using Dusty Attic, I "LOVE" working with Dusty's Chippy's!!!!
The Dusty Attic Chipboard used:
Brick Wall Panel
Brick Wall Panel (DA0316)
Lamp Post #4
Lamp Post #4 (DA0152)
Wrought Iron Fence border
Wrought Iron Fence Border (DA0176)
Hanging Sign #2
Hanging Sign #2 (DA0701)
mini Chicken Wire
mini Chicken Wire (DA0788)
Grass Cluster #1
Grass Cluster #1( DA0660)
mini Grass Clusters #2
mini grass clusters#2 (DA0867)
Ornate Crosses
Ornate Crosses (DA1083)
mini Ornate Gate #2
mini ornate gate #2 (DA0895)
Birdcage #5
Birdcage#5 (DA0678)
Flutterbies #3
Flutterbies #3 (DA0766)
Web Flourish
Web Flourish (DA0758)
Teeny Tiny ABC set
Teeny Tiny ABC set (DA0983)
Other products used: 7 Dots Studio,Nature Walk,Prima & Petaloo Flowers
I was stuck, I did not like changing my photo to Septa,as I love the color in my garden!! The paper won out,I decided to work with the paper!!!But either way,this photo would have popped & worked...
Here are some closeups of detail....
I did not do much to the chipboard. I used on the lighter pieces snickerdoodle Smooch,& on the darker pieces I used black gold Tattered Angels,inking all the edges with a black ink pad.I glued black micro beads, into the chicken wire....

Shows Butterfly,liquid accents & black micro beads on the body.....
Every garden has BUGS,good bugs & bad bugs...
Chipboard Layers.....


Here is a softer LO I did. I made the headband,took the photo & used the headband in my LO....
The Dusty Attic used:
Image 1
Fancy Trim #2 (DA0446)
Leafy Flourish #2
Leafy Flourish #2 (DA0874)
Leafy Scroll
Leafy Scroll (DA0764)
Here are a couple Christmas Cards I made:They are from the Maja Design Collection,A Gift for You

The Dusty Attic used:
Decorative Scroll #1
Decorative Scroll #1 (DA0213)
Postage Stamps
Postage Stamps (DA0551)
The Dusty Attic used:
Christmas Banners
Christmas Banners (DA0769)
Thankyou so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. How FABULOUS is this witch layout? I really love those flowers ... everything about this one!! The baby's beautiful too, and those Christmas cards are works of art!!

    ReplyDelete