Tuesday 19 August 2014

Believe - Sketch Challenge - Helena Johansson

This layout is made after Dusty Attic's August sketch. I have used one of the new title chippies (loooove these!) from Word Pack #4 (DA1077) and a Decorative Frame #2 (DA0208). I have painted both pieces with three shades of green Dusty in Color: Pesto, Crushed Olive and Forrest. I have then given the chippies a coat of Clear Gloss Varnish.
 
 
I have also used a Mini Hinge (DA1006). This piece I just painted white and then with Clear Gloss Varnish.
 
 
A couple of close ups:
 

 
I have used Dusty in Blooms, Vintage Rose (DA0803) together with flowers from Petaloo. I just love the purple with the fresh green!
 
 
And here is the sketch for August!
 
To enter just add your link on the
right hand side bar.
 
 
 
 
Helena Johanson

No comments:

Post a Comment