Thursday 27 June 2013

"A Ladies Diary" Layout & "Art" Collage ATC by DT Robin Shakoor

  
"A Ladies Diary" Layout by Robin Shakoor

 
Hello everyone! 
 
Today I am sharing a layout that I made using the beautiful Corner Flourish #5 (DA0875)from The Dusty Attic.  I painted my flourish using a light green acrylic paint then adhered each flourish to the outer corners of my photo.


I layered my title and additional embellishments over the chipboard to create beautiful dimension.  This is one flourish set that is guaranteed to make your design standout from the rest.

 
"Art" Collage ATC by Robin Shakoor
 
 
 
The ATC theme this month is "Collage."  
 
I used the gorgeous ATC Frame #1 (DA0673) to frame my vintage collage.  I created the collage by  applying matte medium gel to my paper.  I then layered bits of ephemera and applied a top layer of the matte medium gel to hold everything in place and to give it a beautiful matte finish.
 
I cut the collage into an oval shape and adhered my frame to the outside of the collage.  I inked the frame using Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Smooch Pearlized Accent ink (Snickerdoodle.)  I added two miniature butterflies (DA0893) which were also painted using the Smooch ink.
 
I hope you give this month's theme a try.  The collage technique allows you to experiment with different patterns and textures to create gorgeous one of a kind projects.
 
Thanks for visiting with us today. 


 
 

2 comments: