Thursday 31 January 2013

"Picture Perfect" by Jennifer Hedger


Hello everyone
This is a layout I have done of Myself and Jen Burns from the Hyden Retreat last year
Those awesome photos where taken by none other than Michelle Grant !
(the Prankster of the retreat!)
I have used the new Lace Border #2 -the ribbon threads through the top perfectly
Added with some Dusty in Bloom flowers and Dusty in colour paints
the "perfect" letters are from the Typewriter alphabet

 My ATC is was lots of fun to do using different Butterflies
In the background I have used the Mini Chicken Wire as well to add depth
Dusty in colour paints have been used and the beautiful hint of gold on
the butterflies comes from the Metalic Gold colour that we have.


I am really busy at the moment cutting and working on the next new release
Thanks for calling in
Jen



1 comment:

  1. your LO is beautiful Jen :) that is a gorgeous photo of you both ... your ATC is stunning too...

    ReplyDelete